Saturday, November 18, 2006

offer

I haven't blogged this since a while... I have an offer ....Its for the position of Consultant at one of the Big 4 - not an Analyst, not a Sr Analyst - but a Consultant.

The recruiter at the Firm's Pgh office called me 2 weeks back to give me the good news. Later, she referred me to the NYC office recruiter because NYC office was my first preference.

Unless they have a reasonable creative solution for the same....

As Le Chiffre says in the bond movie......
Freedom Fighter: "Do you believe in God, Mr. Le Chiffre."
Le Chiffre: "No. I believe in Reasonable Rate of Return."

1 comment:

SiteAdmin said...

Hey Congratulations... CMUs way of treating you on thanksgiving :)

Btw which Big 4 ?...

Would you be visiting NY soon.. if yes, lets meet sometime.. i would be here for a few weeks