Friday, July 07, 2006

...domain knowledge sessions @Infy and Telecom Management course

I used to be upset about the mandatory Telecom domain training at Infosys since I was on Fleet Management project or Real Estate project and they were not even closely related to Telecom business of the firm .

Also, I wanted to desperately shift to Financial domain and they didn't let me.

Today, I would like to thank all of those ppl who tried to push me towards it.
My course Telecom Management (a core course I could not exempt) has huge overlap with what I learnt in SBC/AT&T account at Infosys as extra-domain related knowledge.

This also leaves me with the RoI question again - for the course.
Letsee...that can be worked out.


I shall try to present a NPV analysis of the money spent on this program.
Retiring to bed on this note.

No comments: