Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Course: Strategic Corporate Management

The first question that runs at the back of my mind is whether I should take this course?
Why am I asking this question ? - almost everyone I know from MISM class is going to attend this course. Flex-time students - I have no idea if they are going to attend. Value-addition to me from their experience - no gurantee. I may land up in similar situation as in Org Management.

Would it make sense to take it in the next sem when the Tepper guys are back from their internship. Would it be too much competition then since they are habituated to handling such stuff ? Learning would be more but grading - no gurantee.

So, there is a trade-off: grading v/s learning. Letsee - I shall attend it today to see the class-composition in order to determine whether I take it this time or no.

No comments: