Thursday, June 15, 2006

YAT !

Well,

This is YAH now... Yet Another Thursday !
Oh man...this is the last class for the week and I am so exhausted. huffffffffffffff !

Strategic cost accounting is like the last nail in the coffin.
Also, I figured out a plan for this weekend..I have 27 hours worth of work to be done for the program.

That leaves me with 9 hours per day on Fri, Sat, and Sun....and if any of it goes non-productive..I am thoroughly packed and time management would be challenging.

OM assignment is due Monday. FA assignment is due Tuesday. Telecom project is due sometime (I dont remember anymore). SCA quiz is due Saturday. SCA assignment is due Wednesday.

Minis end this month end and hence, after the next week, we would be preparing for a battle...final exams ! (40% of it goes towards the GPA) !

When I took up 7 courses..I didn't feel the pinch...now, I do !

No comments: