Tuesday, October 03, 2006

IPTV paper....

My telecom management paper's predictions are kindda in line with the stuff happening around now.

Today, morning, after my Barclays capital interview, when I went to Tepper for the Options class, I picked up the WSJ and discovered this article on Google idol show....media moving online and time shift...blah blah blah...

Well, this is in line with what our paper predicted of happening. Also, the earlier move of iPods having movie releases is in line with the same thing.

I think I will work on the paper more in the next mini and try to get it published or something like that. I must say Telecom Management class was really helpful in getting that perspective.

Moreover, I have also applied for Microsoft's Program Manager position with IPTV in mind. Atleast in preselect interview, I mentioned about it and I got a call for the next round. Letsee how it goes...I have given my availability on Monday for the same. Before that, I have to get most of the assignments out of the way.

No comments: