Monday, October 09, 2006

interviews and interviews

Last week, I finished Barclays. I didn't go for Bank of America after reading the review on Vault (the review said that BoFA pays less than the industry standard and the environment is highly political).

The week before that was Salesforce.

This week, I interviewed with Microsoft and this Friday an office hour meeting with Diamond.
Diamond also has a session at noon on Thursday for their Global Outsourcing opportunities.

Letsee how everything turns out.

btw, MS interview ...went well initially ...and then they went on to link lists and stuff. However, it was a code-review and test review. I had lost touch with pointers due to exposure to Java/J2EE....but that's fine....cos at the end he mentioned... that he was just looking at the approach. I hope I get to fly to Seattle !

I am highly excited about the IPTV opportunity with Microsoft...and I look forward to hearing from them in the next 2 weeks.

Keeping my fingers crossed on all of these !

No comments: