Wednesday, October 25, 2006

infosys information session

Instep was being propagandized. I could realise that this was similar to Campus Connect....just different packet name....cos I have handled Campus Connect organization for my alma mater and I know about the whole affair.

First of all, ppl didn't turn up. I think...by now, CMU campus is aware of the actual work that happens in InStep. Also, internship is in India, which is less paying. On an expensive campus such as that of CMU, students look forward to paying internships.

Second, Dismal show....not so engaging conversation !
Third, health services employee from US was present and he was a Tepper alum of 1997 and who joined Infosys in 2000. He used chalk and board to illustrate his example. Meanwhile, the recruiter's ppt got washed out.

No comments: