Monday, April 09, 2007

keywords on your resume

I knew about this all along: Check out this article for more information for the same.

No wonder, the amount of interview calls I received reflected a high hit-rate because I didn't laze out and submit the same resume to every position. Crafting the resume to fit the position advertised is important and well-reflected in this article. I had been searching for such an exhaustive article since long and finally, Marc's email showed me the same.

I had no idea that there exists services like these - using which one can get certified as a resume-writer. Services are getting highly specialized and hence, the need for qualifications. This highlights how important one's resume can be - at least to get the foot in the door - thereafter, its all you !

No comments: