Thursday, September 21, 2006

wasteful mock interview

In the morning, I got up early in order to attend the Citigroup breakfast session and the mock interview thereafter. Right now, I am waiting for my Options class to begin. Tonight is going to be a testing night...primarily due to assignments due tomorrow and also the follow up on the recruiters....along with some weekend events such as the McKinsey breakfast!

At the Citi session for MISM students (Technology Associate position), Kos...one of their MDs had come in and he emphasized how technology helped him while on the trading floor. Also, Citi being the drivers and pioneers...they understand the strategic importance of IT for their business. Fortunately, I could meet Chandra there. He was glad to take a break from his usual days (I think so).

Later, at about 9 am, I left the session to go down to the Career Center for the mock interview with Raytheon. I selected this firm with an intention of having a mock interview which drills me on Project management and stuff like that. However, I got to know 100% of their projects are "classified". Damn !

No comments: