Thursday, May 25, 2006

Financial Accounting class

We had the second installment of the Financial Accounting class.
Balance Sheet, Income stmt, etc quite a few basic acct stuff.

I have asked the professor if I could exempt this class and join her other class in Cost Accounting.
I would be overrunning the Information Security class. However, I think this is a risk worth taking. Anyways, I didn't have the Information Security for the current semester.

Apparently, the faculty is looking for a Director position somewhere and while that is going on she is having the position of a faculty at CMU.

She encouraged me to attend the other class but was not sure if I would be able to exempt her Fin Analysis class without a test. So, letsee..if I can crack her test. Her first assignment is due next Mon/Tue midnight.

2 links:
1. Welch's online book
2. Principles of Accounting

No comments: