Thursday, August 03, 2006

Technology is a girl's best friend.. !

Reuters Technology EOB report surprised me with this article. At first, I didn't believe what I read in the abstract of the article and discounted it as being one of the headline-gimmicks.

However, on reading the article I find out that: Diamonds are no longer a girl's best friend. Girls gone Wired survey has some good news and some bad news !

Good news since buying a 2+carat rock for your honey wouldn't be essential anymore(if she belongs to this breed of ladies).

Bad news for those who have already bought it and their darlings are now asking for the techno-stuff.

btw, 46% women doing their own computer trouble-shooting - is that true or what ? I am not trying to be condescending here - but this was not what I practically saw - at least at my previous workplace. At my current place, I am doing my Masters in a tech-field and hence, those ladies cannot be considered as a representative set (since they are techies anyways).

No comments: